Chewy Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Chewy Pumpkin Pie Spiced Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
- Yield 1 dozen
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Stand mixer
- Cookie sheets
- Cooling rack
- Parchment paper
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp pumpkin pie spice, recipe
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F / 175° C.
- Combine the butter, oil, and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium low until the sugar is dissolved. Add the vanilla, eggs, and salt and mix until batter is smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- When the batter is mixed add the flour mixture, oats, raisins, and nuts. Combine, on low speed, until a dough forms.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal sized balls. Equally space 6 cookies per pan and flatten slightly.
- Bake one pan at a time in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 1 minute before transfering to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.