Roasted Mixed Vegetables
This is an awesome roasted vegetables recipe. It goes great with seared pork or a grilled steak and a nice syrah.
Savory Oven Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Large mixing bowl
- half-sheet pan
- 1 half head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 half head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 russet potato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion, quartered and separated
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 15 sprigs thyme
- 5 sprigs rosemary, cut in half to create 10 small sprigs
- 10 sprigs oregano
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to coat
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375° F (190° C)
- In a large mixing bowl toss broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, potato, bell pepper, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano with enough olive oil to lightly coat the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste and toss to thoroughly distribute seasonings.
- Transfer to a parchment lined sheet pan and arrange the vegetables so they are in a single layer.
- Place the pan on the center rack of the oven, reduce heat to 350° F (175° C), and roast until done, about 25 to 35 minutes.